A nano is a physical system that is made at the nano scale and the technology which deals with the nanosystems is known as nanotechnology. The Nanoplus|Company has huge knowledge in semiconductor patterning and processing. This company is the top producer of lasers for gas sensing applications and authorized supplier of the semiconductor device. They provide these technological abilities to their clients. Nanoplus grants them to find out new technologies in the field of products and tools. They allow their customers to investigate new concepts of the device. Nanoplus provide research & development solutions for your exact application. The products like Interband cascade lasers, DFB lasers of any wavelength, laser based gas sensing are available at nanoplus.com website. With the help of shows and conference at different locations, they promote their products.
- Nanostructure enlargement
- lithography of the electron shaft of light
- quantum dot structures and quantum well’s molecular beam is uptakes
- dehydrated etching
- Stuffing, metallization, and planarization.
There are different types of lithography like visual or print lithography and E-beam lithography.
Visual and imprint lithography
- Nano-imprint approach.
- Technology is optimistic and negative oppose.
- The dimension of pattern down to 1 micrometer.
- For precise positioning, there are exactness marks.
- Over great areas nanometer specific patterns.
- For single mode lasers, there is a patterning of dispersed criticism grating.
- OEM module development
The total structure can be created with the help of fixing the sub-systems into the group. Many applications machinery are accumulated to sub-systems. The final system routine depends upon the plan of modifying components and sub-systems. Because of the good support at the development stage, they make their customers market leaders in their fields. If you want more information about the development you can visit nanoplus.com website.
- Complex multi layer coating
It depends on a collection of metals or dielectrics like TiO2, AIN, TIN, Si, BaF2, Au, Cr, Al2O3, Si3N4, SiO2, Ni, Pt and Ti for the consideration of:
- Optical filters.
- Exceptionally considerate or anti-reflective coatings.
- Electrical and thermal filling.
- Electrical contact layers.
This company provides laser for emission control of greenhouse gases:
Ethane is the major greenhouse gas that has a hazardous impact on the change of weather. An emission relates to the usage of remnant fuel and bio-fuel, biomass ignition, and losses of natural gas. To check greenhouse gas, trace gas detection of ethane is an important device.